Been away soooo.......

I expect this alias to be b& within the week..:laughings:

Are you talking about the alias that's been a member here 3 years longer then you or are you talking about yourself?

I remember the original muttley who used to hang out at TASCAM forums and then came here and hung out in the analog forums for quite a while. So you must be the real alias! :spank:

Cheers! :)

Are you talking about the alias that's been a member here 3 years longer then you or are you talking about yourself?

I remember the original muttley who used to hang out at TASCAM forums and then came here and hung out in the analog forums for quite a while. So you must be the real alias! :spank:

Are you sure you're not a full blown yank. Your grasp of irony is stunning.:laughings:

the original

Yes ghost of FM, I am the original Muttley from 2003, I did Tascam 424, 688, and fostex E-16, threads and helps for those who needed it and made copies of those manuals.
I forgot about you, glad you are still around.:)

Yes ghost of FM, I am the original Muttley from 2003, I did Tascam 424, 688, and fostex E-16, threads and helps for those who needed it and made copies of those manuals.
I forgot about you, glad you are still around.:)

Cool!

And glad to have you back! :)

Now all we need to do is get that nasty muttley600 banned! :D

Back