Beat

Do you not have the format that you used to make it? Did you make it? If it's all in one big wav file, you should be able to take it into your audio sequence program and chop it and loop what you need.

RobertN said:
Anyone willing to extend a beat for me?
i think the issue hear is cats want to make sure you are not beat jacking if you are not then it should be easy to do what program did you use to make it. we can just talk you through it holla back

I think what's going on is he downloaded a free beat from the web and wants to extend one of the verses on the beat. Being that he didn't make the beat, the best options I see is either A.) Ask the person or company that made the beat to extend it for you. B.) Extend the beat by chopping out the segment that you want using something like Cubase, Sonar, Acid...etc. and then looping that (adding the part that was on the end further back of course). That's going to take some effort.

RobertN said:
It was a free beat that I d/l. Its a hot beat I just wanted to put more veruses on it.

then go back to the creator of the beat and do bisness with him..and make sure you give credit where credit is do..im sure he will work something out for you if he think you verses are hot over the track...

Back