Bazooka Toothless by Mercury Waters

mercurywaters

bazooka_toothless_cover.jpg

Cover designed by abb-d.com

This is for you Aesop Rock fans who were disappointed by the production on Bazooka Tooth like me. Or just for those who'd like to hear some "nerd" rap over something different. Either way peep it out, download and pass it around. ITS FREE DAMNNIT!!!!

To Listen and Download Click HERE!

and don't forget to check out: mercurywaters.com, where you can pick up the latest album from Mercury Waters, "Destiny or Destination"

destiny~cover2small.jpg

and also be on the lookout for the upcoming self-titled debut album from haloDim(Mercury Waters and Wings of an Angel) on Broken Complex Records

halodim~cover.jpg

nah. sorry ass def jux took a month to get the damn cd to me, so i missed the contest. i think i could have won if i entered though. the track that won was good, but not impressive

i tried listening to the track that won but for some reason it never played.
you ever tried joining the forum there? it won't let me.
just some apology EL-p wrote.

sick remixes

i love that album but i always tended to agree that the production was a little weak...but you did a really good job with all the remixes man. i especially like the limelighters. what did you use on the instrumentals just out of curiosity?

to sypher deus: the forums at def jux aren't for anything but for el-p to give out messages. they should really get some interaction going. i think the winning track is posted in the downloads section of the site

to pcp: i used ableton live 4 for everything on the entire album....well...i did some sample editing in cool edit

Back