battlin emcees in sign language!?

if u read my post i didnt say watch HIM grow i said watch IT grow, as in hip hop. its reaching different people/backgrounds etc etc....leave him be.

peace.

You kids need to stop taking everything so seriously... MC Fong is not a real person. He's a fictional character...
If you owned "The night we call it a day" you could listen to a funny skit with Fong...

He's not real...

peace

oh reallly

hmmm well, fong has an interview up at sphereofhiphop.com...real? or man of illusion?

Flick...

It's a fictional character.... Sphereofhiphop.com is almost = Uprok.
And DS5 is a compilation of uprok artists...

damn man, I can't believe people actually think there's a sign language emcee out there called MC FONG!!!

"One of the most comical skits in recent memory comes on "Closed Caption," which has Beat Rabbi on the beat box and Listener interpreting the freestyle of a fictitious character named MC Fong whom can only freestyle in sign language. The concept alone is humorous, and just imagining it will have you chuckling, but as Listener begins to interpret Fong's signs, shit starts to get crazy. With punch lines like "Your rhymes are falling apart like a Leper on a treadmill" and "I'm horny as Orville Redenbacher" you'll definitely be laughing after the fifth listen. "
~ www.hiphopinfinity.com ~

wow

i thought i met thise dude...Tim Olson aka Ill trip of labklick introduced me to MC Fong down in tampa...he even busted a freestyle for me in sign language...he's a fresh dude...he does keep to himself though a lot

Back