Barbarians at the Gate Free to download!!!

everyone of his songs sound the same..

good production though... sounds very good... He's just a real monotone rapper I think.. None of the tracks really made me finish listening..... Hope you dont get mad thats just what i thought from listening homie...

DJTonyMOMO said:
Thanks for your opinion but I believe Flaco is a very versatile and intelligent MC.

Anyone Else?

From listening to him, I'd say he might be versatile and intelligent too... but I think he's a bit boring to listen to personally. I dunno, I wouldn't buy an album though...

Good luck to him though.

Aight thanks.

Oh yeah that Heartaches song is really ummm..... Nevermind. I see you love to double your vocals. Try not to sometimes. Just an Industry Opinion. ONE

Thanks anyway

ANyone Else?

you gonna tell eminem, jadakiss, sheek, styles p, and the rest of the platinum recording bunch to stop doubling..? If their loud doubles then yea id say its bad cuz it takes away but as long as there kept minimal i dont see the problem with it, some songs call for it and some songs dont..

if my regular vocal track was -.5db i would make my double -10.5 do its in the distance... and not really sloppy n shit.. Iono just depends..

I didnt mean to say hes not smart.. I just thought everytime I clicked ona track I got a canibus type vibe without a killer beat or sick flow.. He is saying some crazy shit ill give you that, but its like the way he says it theres no strong points ya get me..? I know alot of cats hate on people that are good, trust ive seen it alot.. Jealousy is a sad thing when it comes to people competing.. Hes definately better then alot of people ive heard, it just doesnt have the " oh i cant wait to hear the next track " type of feeling ya know..

anyway hope i cleared shit up homie, just my opinion.. If ya get a free second check out one of my tracks, I aint been rapping as long as flaco but im pretty sure i get the job done.. Enjoy your night homie.. 1

Aight soundclicks messin up but

I got one track to play so far and that's "the man the glory" or whatever...shit sounds nice i like this cat's flow,delivery, etc..
The beat is nice too i could def listen to this cat but for some reason soundclick is f'in up. As soon as it's back up i'll give a better review.. Peace,

Kevlar

DJTonyMOMO said:
Aight thanks.

Oh yeah that Heartaches song is really ummm..... Nevermind. I see you love to double your vocals. Try not to sometimes. Just an Industry Opinion. ONE

Thanks anyway

ANyone Else?

Look at this...:rolleyes:

You put tracks up expecting to get an opinion. I gave one. I gave no hate, I just said I probably wouldn't buy the album. Guess what, I don't buy anyones albums mostly... It takes a lot to keep me interested in an artist.

Then you turn around and try to throw hate at me for one of my tracks...lol..

That's just childish homie.

I didnt mean to disrespect man. I just gave my opinion. Thats all. No need to get all hype

Thanks

Anyoen Else

Thanks Kevlar. Check out the rest of the tracks when you get a chance.

Back