Bangin Beats Dirty South

20/20 said:
Anybody Cop This Kit From Bangin Beats And If So What Did You Think Of It (wc005)
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

trying to get some feedback on the drum kit called dirty south from the bangin beats website from peeps who have copped it. i am looking to drum up

I believe hes talking about http://www.bangin-beats.com/weaponz.html . I haven't tried their kits and shit out, have considered it but decided against it. 10$ for less than 30 drum samples. I could be wrong though, I just have never spent that kind of money on my drums. Got my shit for cheap/free and made my own kits n shit. But I also had to weed out a lot of the terrable stuff.

I have a free drumkit on my site that you can download.
BeatsBuy also has a kit on his site. I know you are mainly looking for that trunk rattling dirty dirty sound. hit up the kits i mentioned and see what you are working with.

Last edited:
Back