Bandmix anyone?

Bandmix....

• is a good place to meet musicians.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • is a good place to get frustrated.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I have no idea what you're talking about.

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Jack Russell

I smell home cookin!
Have any of you been to Bandmix(.com)? It is a place where musicians can find musicians.

I've been lurking there for months under the name "gronkbass".

Have you had a good experience or a bad experience there?

Discuss....

I got a few replies from there when I was looking for some guitar help. I also met a few other local bands that I'm friends with now off that site.

As with most things on the web, the more effort you put into it the more of a return you'll get from it.

meet musicians and record on line

I just got involved in this other brand new site that looks cool wezimple.com --if it keeps growing as fast as it is now, it should be great. i'm a trumpet player and I want to record more. Other people sign up to find musicians to record on their records. performers and producers actually trade the recording files through the site in a way that protects the author but allows the musicians to work on the music. I actually signed up because i wanted paid work ;), but I'm also playing on a project for free at the moment. i'm hoping to hook up with indy rock, singer songwriters who use some electronic studio manipulation, but there are all kinds of people already signed up.

oh, there aren't any geographic limitations that i know of, the site is in 3 or 4 languages. A bunch of European and U.S. musicians. A tunisian too.

i'll check out the other site too, though it sounds pretty different.

Back