Band Schedules

Bane01

Like Yeah!
Hey guys,

I've been pushing for our worship band to get a lot more organized and finally I was put in charge to make a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel of songs that the whole band agrees with. I have them sorted by key signature, tempo, etc.

One column I have them sorted by is "date last played". Does anyone know of a site where I could upload this spreadsheet and, by simply distributing a URL to band members, they can access the document and see the updates I've made to the "date last played" column?

Anyone know or have better ideas?

Thanks,
Bane01

Can you edit excel documents on their website? ...wanna know before I sign up.

I usually use Mediafire but it won't let me edit

You can also use Google docs. You can have a live version online that others can get permission by you to edit (or not). It's a bit more useful for live document sharing, if that's what you were looking for.

Hmm I have a Google account, may have to give this a try. I ideally do need to give the band leader edit permissions.

It's a nice solution because there is only 'one' document. So there aren't old copies floating around.

Sorry for the late reply. Updated the file tonight and it appears everything is syncing alright, so no need for new versions.

The link appears to access the most recent version of the file. Still might give Google Drive a go in the future.

Glad it's working for you.... however you got it to work. :)

Now you just have to get all the band members to Stick to the schedule. haha

If you use Memeo Autosync and point at the adress on Google Docs, whatever changes you make automatically go to the doc at Docs. It works well for many other things as well, but disable it if you're recording...

Back