Baltimore?

BroKen_H

Re-member
I'm surprised not to find anything mentioned about the riots.
I've heard they've finally gotten the crowds dispersed...by dropping job applications from helicopters.
Seriously, though, remember in the 80s when a bunch of guys shot up crowds of people with semi-automatic "assault" rifles and then used a single round in a revolver to finish themselves off? And then there was legislation about "assault" rifles introduced.
Remember a little later when people getting shot with handguns made the news and then there was a "Brady Handgun Bill"?
I wonder what type of legislation they're trying to get passed with all the recent black killings...
I mean it's not funny that these people are being killed, but it IS funny that this stuff comes in a wave and then there's some legislation that would never normally even get ON the table to be discussed.

I think the reason it hasn't been mentioned is that it's a Cave topic.

Where is this thread going to lead? Gun debate? Race wars? Police brutality? USA vs. Europe? Poor people?
Sounds like a shitfest to me.

Either way, I used to live in Maryland and Baltimore has a dank aquarium but everything else is shit.

I'm glad no one mentioned it. I gotta give the leftover cavetards credit for not bringing it up themselves. But I knew some clown eventually would.

I totally agree with the demonstrations. I totally disagree with the rioting and looting.

I'm surprised not to find anything mentioned about the riots.
I've heard they've finally gotten the crowds dispersed...by dropping job applications from helicopters.
Seriously, though, remember in the 80s when a bunch of guys shot up crowds of people with semi-automatic "assault" rifles and then used a single round in a revolver to finish themselves off? And then there was legislation about "assault" rifles introduced.
Remember a little later when people getting shot with handguns made the news and then there was a "Brady Handgun Bill"?
I wonder what type of legislation they're trying to get passed with all the recent black killings...
I mean it's not funny that these people are being killed, but it IS funny that this stuff comes in a wave and then there's some legislation that would never normally even get ON the table to be discussed.

wtf has this got to do with prime time?

plenty of other sites for white christians to go on about blacks, assault rifles and gun laws

Back