Bagpipe samples

cortexx

I need a decent bagpipe sample for a score im working on , the fantom has one but it really doesnt have the right character to it. Anyone have any idea where I could grab one in wav format ? I tried searching the net and couldnt come up with anything useful, maybe someone here has one already ;)

My other option is to find someone with bagpipes and sample it myself but im in Ontario , not scotland :confused:

Anthony , thaks a million , i checked it out it is pretty much just what im looking for , i want your version of google ( assuming you googled it ) ;)

cortexx said:
Anthony , thaks a million , i checked it out it is pretty much just what im looking for , i want your version of google ( assuming you googled it ) ;)

Not quite, have this library already :)

I'm still very attached to hardware machines and still treasure those CD-Rom libraries.

As for search engines, another no, my favorite engine is Mamma

But even with google I take you are using "" and 'term + term' ways of searching?

`

Anthony said:
Not quite, have this library already :)

I'm still very attached to hardware machines and still treasure those CD-Rom libraries.

As for search engines, another no, my favorite engine is Mamma

But even with google I take you are using "" and 'term + term' ways of searching?

`

no i was being lazy :D

Back