Back from Vegas.... New album prepped for release.

Change of POETS

Yeah, so I just started a new job last week, spent that whole week in Vegas, working... also hit the studio a few times, dropped some stuff, yada yada...

So I been MIA for a minute, working this new job, etc... But, I also been grinding.

New album "Same As It Never Was" is currently taking preorders at www.sphereofhiphopstore.com so go scoop it asap... trust it's dope.

News:
My video for the first single is on the main page of Sphere Of Hip-Hop.com
www.sphereofhiphop.com in the News section, you can also peep it on their SphereTV station.

Album previews and video also up at www.myspace.com/changehiphop

Other than that, I'm just trying to get into a normal routine with this new job...

What's good with ya'll?

Thats whats up Fam..
Let see wahts been up.. Closed on our house in MD, Getting a few more placement..(nice) .. Started working on my boys album (FA$E- Turmoil coming soon late '07 or '08) updates a few tracks on the site and added a few new ones..started my business with Primerica.. starting to map out my studio production room and movie rom in my basement (yeah).. other then that just doin my Navy job (3 more years to ge till retirement..then I gotta get a real job) and grindin making and tryin to place tracks..

Back