Aye Jug, and Anyone From N.O. Mississippi and nearby

Hi_D_Ho_Man

Tha' So & So ,So & So
My prayers go out to your loved ones in Katrinas path. I figure Jug may have fam still there since he's from the N.O. Hopefully Lazi checks in just to lets us knows he's alive and well (He's in Mississippi).

One luv fam

thanks

thanks man. my people evacuated earlier today, i still have some family there though. it's good that the deadly hurricane is gone. the flood is very bad news, but it's not as dangerous as those strong winds and rain. the electricity is out, and people are looting like crazy!

Man, I'm glad all of your kin is all good (at least as good as can be expected). Blessings to them all man.

Fieva said:
Man, I'm glad all of your kin is all good (at least as good as can be expected). Blessings to them all man.

thanks. i'm happy that my family hasn't any casualties to the storm, and my prayers are with the families who do.

yeah my Father and mother-in-law live in Gulfport..im glad they went to Jacksonville FL..just pray that there house is still there

yo

yo, i just called home and i wasn't expecting anyone to answer the phone, but i have two uncles there, they say that they are making sure no one breaks into my relatives homes that are on that block. damn, i hope they make it out of there ok!

preciate ya'll... i'm cool... the fams cool and all.... my little bit of discomfort during this shit just cis bullshit caompared to the losses many (way too many) people have had to endure. shit is really breaking my heart....

preciate ya'll thinking about me and i hope ya'll cats are staying up...

i'll maybe start posting here in a little bit but i'm just out of it right now....

peace....

LAZI said:
shit is really breaking my heart....
Co-sign...I don't really know anyone from that area, but the coverage I've seen on the news and online is real saddening...especially how the government is dealing with it.

Glad to hear all you cats and your families are alright.

LAZI said:
preciate ya'll... i'm cool... the fams cool and all.... my little bit of discomfort during this shit just cis bullshit caompared to the losses many (way too many) people have had to endure. shit is really breaking my heart....

preciate ya'll thinking about me and i hope ya'll cats are staying up...

i'll maybe start posting here in a little bit but i'm just out of it right now....

peace....

Peace goes out to you man. I know you're takin shit hard right now. Just remember, we're all here for you man.

Back