Aye i got my girl to spit yall hahahaha

Damn she soundin' like the gangsta version of Trina. I'm diggin' that hard mayne. Might have to borrow ya'll for a couple of tracks if ya'll wanna spit like that.

Im a fan of your Lil Brother fammo. No Homo. Tell him I want to do a track with him one day...Its only right, the future is now

she got that souther flow...ATL Flow.. real nice...ya'll need to collab on something like Trick Daddy and Trina did with "Yo Dont Know Naann"

Lil Bro..is nice as well...Killah you got some talent right under your nose fam..you need to use them and put them on..

nice work..

nodyy i can set that up, just let me know when and what. Bknot i ghost that 1 for her, She's not a rapper but she was willing to rap what i wrote but ill see if she's down to rhyme on the reals.

I just don't want to bring anyone else round me to the music stuff cvuz its hit or miss and it can be make you spen alot of money...... well i did that already hahaha hmmmmmm maybe charge them for studio time.

still she did a hellva job even tho you wrote it...have the stuff in the industry ig ghost written and produced anyway now...

you def..got a nice home team to do some major damage..imma see if I can hind this other husband and wife duo..i got their link somewhere they are nice also..

keep doin it big...

aight check it, so i decided we gonna drop a 4-6 song ep, and was gonna do cd's and sell it. Would you gus think a copy for like 3.00 would be too much?

And if you wanna take part also shoot some tracks over so it can be a fam jumpoff.

Killah_Trakz said:
aight check it, so i decided we gonna drop a 4-6 song ep, and was gonna do cd's and sell it. Would you gus think a copy for like 3.00 would be too much?

And if you wanna take part also shoot some tracks over so it can be a fam jumpoff.

I can shoot you a track for that cd bruh, and nah 3 bucks aint bad at all, if people can't pay 3 bucks a cd they aint worth it n-e way ;) ya dig?

--Re-Lapse

Back