Awesome VST Compressor for $15

Fishmed

sixtyfive

I picked it up this past weekend and have to let you all know that it is a GREAT compressor. I mainly used it on guitars on the songs I was mixing.

His Vintage Colour bundle is a very good deal too (4 comps and 1 EQ). The EQ is very nice.

nice one...I was also looking at The Glue by Cytomic which looked good at $99 as well...will demo this first as Im skint anyway :)

have you heard anything about their vintage bundle?

$41 for 5 reverbs, EQ, and compression plug ins....seems like a great deal if they are any good

have you heard anything about their vintage bundle?

$41 for 5 reverbs, EQ, and compression plug ins....seems like a great deal if they are any good

I went ahead and got the Vintage Bundle and they are quite good, but just different flavors. The EQ is great!

I have found the 65 and the Vintage Bundle to be very musical, a quality that is hard to find in plugins.

thanks man...i dont have anything that adds colour or claims to be "vintage"...cant go wrong with that price...

i have most of those already......i dont mind $40 if it good/better...price of a pizza and a few beers

some of those freebies are great though...especially the Kjaerhus ones and the Blockfish

i have most of those already......i dont mind $40 if it good/better...price of a pizza and a few beers

some of those freebies are great though...especially the Kjaerhus ones and the Blockfish

so are the ones you're paying for that much better?

The sixtyfive blows blockfish out of the water.

Back