Awesome! Lol!

Dogbreath

Im an ex-spurt
so we've got this oscillating fan that blows across the front parts counter and into the lobby.

and I have gas.

:laughings:

I figured out that if you stand behind the fan and let it pull the offending odor...:D , it's much more offensive.
The 2 guys that work up front just left.
I glanced up and saw one of the customers pulling her shirt over her nose.
:p

I love my job.

Well, you know, you have dispersion pattern, aromatic coefficient, residence time, etc... no wonder it stinks. Plus the fact that people like to take a deep breath whenever a fan blows on them.... :rolleyes: :o

does this mean I don't have to keep paying your friendship dues?

:p

There was nothing in our agreement about spilled beer as grounds for terminating the agreement.

And you wouldn't have to pay now if you did before.... but I have never received any payment of any kind, ever. So, I sent your account to collections a few weeks ago. In a few days, you should be getting harassing and threatening phone calls from a collection agency. I use that one in Buffalo, NY. They are effective. :laughings:

Happy Labor Day!!!! :D

So, I sent your account to collections a few weeks ago. In a few days, you should be getting harassing and threatening phone calls from a collection agency. I use that one in Buffalo, NY. They are effective. :laughings:

Happy Labor Day!!!! :D

Nnnnoooooooo!

The one in Buffalo has Bubba workin there! He discovered some "likes" in prison and he really likes me. :eek:

:o

Back