Awesome Controller

Before I drop that kind of money ;), tell me how you use it and why you think it's so awesome.

I know it's only $4.00, but if I ship it, it comes to almost $10.00 and if I decide to go pick it up, it's a couple hours and a few gallons of gas spent. You can see how it all begins to add up!

Seriously, I'm always interested in different approaches to things. If something truly offers an improvement or will allow me to do new or different things, I'm willing to try it.

Ted

Looks like my kind of deal! And there's a Micro Center just down the road a piece from my ranch here in Shee-caw-go...

Guess maybe I'd better call first to make sure it's not just a Texas thing.

Ted,

It has up to 40 keystrokes that can be assigned to the buttons on the controller. So, I assign in Cubase my stop/FF/RW/Rec/ etc.. to the buttons. Now, there's no hunting and pecking or hitting the wrong key on the keyboard.

Good news for the ol' ssscientist! I finally got thru to Micro Center and the guy said 'golly, I didn't think we had ANY of these left but it says here we've got thirteen of 'em!'

I asked him to put one aside for me and he said 'can't do that over the phone' and hung up on me..

Thanks for the tip and the link, BC!

Ssscientist-

You can order it online for in store pick-up. That's what I did. I thought about having it shipped, but that made it almost $10.00!!! Whew! Too rich for my blood! :p

J&R Computer also lists for the same price and charges a little less for shipping.

Ted

Back