Awakenas - Wonderful Night (M.O Remix)

M.O

Hey! this is my remix. All comments and opinions about this remix are really really welcome

Enjoy!

Awakenas - Wonderful Night (M.O Remix)
Awakenas - Wonderful Night (M.O Remix) [Crossborder Records] by The M.O on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

this is original mix for those who want to compare the tracks

Awakenas - Wonderful Night (Original Mix)
Awakenas - Wonderful Night (Original Mix) [Crossborder Records] by Awakenas on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I tried to submit a reply but the computer kicked me out, so here's the quick version:

1. Very good song.
2. Too much treble for my ears, especially around the 5 1/2 minute mark.
3. I don't listen to trance much, so YMMV with these comments.

Hope this helps,

David

I'm not much of a trance guy either, but I think there is a slight lack of bass for a song like this. This should be shaking the room. There isn't enough body to the bass. Also, I try to make my songs short, around the 3 minute mark. That way people will usually listen to the whole thing. Nowadays so many people are making music, and people have a lot of choices. Getting someone to listen to your song is hard work. I don't know about everyone else, but if I come across a song by someone I don't know, recorded at home, 8 or 9 minutes long, I probably wouldn't even open it let alone listen to the whole thing. I did listen to most of your song though. Except for the bass thing, the rest sounds like a nice trance song.

Back