AW1600 Use of Cabinet boxes

:cool: I've been trying out the five or six Guitar cabinet boxes in the 1600 library data selections.

Some cabinets will be shrill sounding when tried with any of the organ synths.

Is there a "reset?" Or, as I think I figured out, just click back to the round mellow sounds of any of the other boxes?

Some things just don't quite get to the Yamaha and the manual info.

Thanks if you can agreed with my recent tests in several of my library data programs.

Green Hornet

:eek::eek: Found the info from my post, which was not posted. Guess the AW1600 doesn't have much info out there.

As is the same "SONG," the 1600 has a gaggle of "Libraries." It's only a matter of punching in the right set-ups to avoid the amibguity found in the manual. The "cabinets" I poorly refered to are just speaker cabs that can use, for example, a synth Guitar patch. Then, you can try any of the 5 or six cabs, click them up or down, and, Voila, one can use or cancel out the cab or move on to any of the many other patches on my synth.

But, thanks for viewing the post. There is another forum to help with the AW1600; I just wanted to try and work it out and see if I could beat the manual.

Spring isn't here yet; however, it's close.

Green Hornet:cool::p:D

Back