Avatar rules!!! (best cabs, best price)

cjx

I was referred to Avatar speakers by someone on the BBS, and went to their website in search of a bass cab. My initial thoughts were that the prices they were asking were too good to be true, but let me tell you, its true! I just got my Avatar 4x10 bass cab today and it sounds great... First of all, its made outta plywood, not that particle board crap. Its got a horn and 4 10 inch eminence speakers with 56 oz magnets and 2 inch voice coils. I only paid $250 bucks for it!!! It sounds great!! If anyone out there needs a cab for their guitar amp, PA, or bass amp, go to www.avatarspeakers.com and check out their goods. Screw the expensive manufatuters! Seriously, I'm not being paid or anything to say this. You won't be dissapointed.:D

Thanks for writing back cjx and lettingus know.

I wish I had heard of them before I built my own 2-10". I could have bought the 4-!0" for the cost of the parts on my 2-10"

I e-mailed Bass Player magazine and asked them to do a review of their stuff too to compare them to the ither more expensive stuff. If I needed a cab I would buy from them.

Enjoy:)

It was me.... cjx!

Glad to hear the success.

I can now say I have contributed good info to someone on this board.

Bighand
:)

Back