Available for very short time - Mint FSR Vintage White Thin Skin Strat

vicenzajay

Okay,

Decided I needed a Strat-type guitar...wound up with a couple beautiful ones; however, I really don't need this one. I have a very short time-window availability to "trade down" on another guitar that's available right now that will better fit the "need" (i.e. really no need) and budget. That being said, if that one becomes unavailable, this comes off the market right away. I'm incredibly happy with it!!!

Okay - this is a limited edition (only 150 made in 2010) FSR (Fender Special Run) Vintage White Thin Skin (i.e. very thin nitro finish) Stratocaster...with Alnico V pickups, Delta no-load tone system, hand rolled fingerboard edges, etc. It's the real deal, folks. And it's in "as new" condition. I mean mint. The finish is new-smooth and the guitar even smells new. It still has the plastic on the guard and the backplate. Weight is about 7 lbs, 9 oz....very nice strat weight and a very comfortable instrument in the strap.

It's been professionally setup and plays like a dream. New strings and setup, folks - that's right. This one is playable out of the case as soon as you get it. Stays in tune amazingly well! Still has the sticker over the trem arm insert point. Although it's hard to photograph, the fingerboard has some amazing figuring in the maple. This is simply a beautiful instrument.

What's not new is the case. It's a perfectly functional, Fender hard-shell case - but it's not a new case. As a result, I'm going to discount what I'm asking for this significantly.

The case candy is here - including the strap, Fender instrument cable, registration card (pristine), trem arm, etc. Nothing newer you'll find with regard to the instrument. The case itself is perfectly functional and is a hard shell case...it's just a used case.

Here's a link to PGS' (Andy) review of this guitar:

Fender FSR Thin Skin Strat - YouTube

This is, like I said above, a VERY short term sale opportunity. If the other "trade down" opportunity goes away, I'm keeping this...and I'll be happy to do so.

Price is firm at $935 delivered in the lower 48. That price does not include payment fees, so contact me for payment options. You won't find a mint FSR Thin Skin strat for anything like this kind of price - so act fast if it tickles your fancy.

Pics:

IMG_4899.jpg

IMG_4898.jpg

IMG_4897.jpg

IMG_4896.jpg

IMG_4900.jpg

IMG_4901.jpg

IMG_4902.jpg

Back