Autotune Plugin wont install...help?

rkruz

I installed Antares AutoTune 4 (AT) Direct X Plug-in, onto my XP SP2 PC and it wont run in he multitrack apps. Have you any experience here to give me some advise on how to fix?.

Here are the particulars:
I have two multi track apps.....Power Tracks Pro (PTP) and Adobe Audition (AA) (used to be Cool Edit. In PTP the program crashes when starting the AT plug-in. In AA it will eventually show Autotune Plug-in as a unsupported application.

For a test I installed AT and AA on another PC and Autotune worked fine.....so something is not right about my PC I guess.

An older version of Autotune (3) used to work on this PC before Installed version 4. Now when re-installing version 3 it has a failure during its install. It give an error message of something like Glj2.tmp failed during the install.

I tried a restore to a week ago and the problems are the same.

Any hints appreciated.

very nice...thanks......Adobe Audition is the resurrected Cool Edit Pro I think.

I read the thread carefully. Im getting most desperate now.

thanks again!

Yes, Adobe bought Syntrillium out around 2 years ago.

Good luck with Auto Tune. Isn't there a pitch correction plugin in AA now? With all the grief I put myself through to get AT, I used it on exactly one song, where the songwriter insisted on singing it on the recording. I'm not otherwise a fanatic about exact "intune".

Back