automation points edition

Vigo

so this was available in cubase 5 but not in cubase 7.5 or at least i didnt find it...

In 5 i could click one of the automation point and see lots of infos on it like its current position and such and i could change those infos which was very helpful but now i dont seem to have access to that and its a pain in the ass to always use the mouse to click and drag the points to the precise point that i want it to go (say its 4.03 the mouse will bump from 3.94 to 4.12...)

did they remove this option?

In cubase 5 i could select a point and if i wanted it to be at 3.03 DB i would just enter the number in the top layer that had all infos on the point, in cubase 7.5 i have to drag them all to the place i want that what im talking about do you use that in your current cubase?

This function is still available, you probably just haven't activated the info field view.
I'm pretty sure it was not on by default when I upgraded to both 7.5 and 8.

This function is still available, you probably just haven't activated the info field view.
I'm pretty sure it was not on by default when I upgraded to both 7.5 and 8.

you are totally right, i found it, i had to enable "object edit" something like that and it shows all points information or track information. Glad its still there!

Back