Australian Ebay Scam?

Sporkmyband

Hello
Hope this doesn't piss anybody off if I put this in the wrong thread. I am concerned about the possibility of an ebay scandal. Do you guys know if there is anything fishy happening with buyers from Australia? I have a Rode NTK on ebay and I have gotten two different emails from Aussies asking if I will ship to Australia. Don't they have RODEs there if they have them anywhere considering they are made in Australia. I just think it seems peculiar. Anyone know of any catch to selling to someone in Australia if you are in the US. Is there a catch money-wise....PayPal-wise? What is the deal... Would you order a Ford truck from Japan?...

I seem to remember some Aussies on here talking about how Rodes are actually fairly expensive over there. Just because they're asking if you'll ship internationally doesn't necessarily mean fraud. Just tell them you'll only take Paypal, and wait for the money to clear before you ship. Maybe some of the Aussies on this board will chime in about the price of Rodes over there. Good luck.

Back