Audix D6 or keep the Beta 52???

EgoProfit

Guys:

I recently bought a brand new Beta 52. After reading some topics on this forum, I am beginning to think I should have waited and purchased the Audix D6. I have found one for the same price as my Beta 52.

Is it worth the trouble of sending my Beta 52 back and trying to purcahse the Audix D6??

Please help me!!! Thanks.

i don't know much about the d6 (other than what i've read here) but i'm sure you'll never regret owneing a b52.

hey bro that's what i'm thinking. i guess i just want to get the most for the money. i'm eager to try out my beta 52 and i'll make a descision tomorrow based on if it wows me or not. :eek:

No experience with the Audix, either, but the b52 is definitely a solid workhorse. It's a great mic for live sound, too.

I have used both many times. Neither mic is perfect and always needs a little help. Thats just the nature of kick drums:) Both mics sound very good, just in different ways. Personally, since you already have the B52, keep it. In my opinion both mics are just as good, just a little different is all:)

Thank you everyone for your help. I am new to this board and I appreciate the solid feedback you have given me.

I am going to jam and record tonight with my beta 52 and i'll post my opinion of it later in case others find themselves caught in a similar situation.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it. :o

Back