Audiophile 2496

B-Mac_DsP

ok....i finally got it in..but im having problems...everything is installed...but NOTHING fits in the plugs...neither my headphones or mic will fit like they have in all other soundcards....what do i need to do???? what size adapter or whatnot do i need???

bmcgowin26@hotmail.com

holla

The Audiophile only has line inputs and outputs so they will not accept a microphone (needs a pre-amp) or headphones (need some sort of mixer/headphone amp)
Didn't you research all of this before buying the Audiophile?

Carter said:
That is what you need for your pre to work with the 24/96, Do you have a mixer?
naw...no mixer....i just have my condensor mic, and a mic pre....i was looking into gettn a mixer and some monitors and shit with my income tax money but i was told a mixer isn't neccasary if u have a pre......

holla

B-Mac_DsP said:
naw...no mixer....i just have my condensor mic, and a mic pre....i was looking into gettn a mixer and some monitors and shit with my income tax money but i was told a mixer isn't neccasary if u have a pre......

holla

This is true, the 24/96 has its own mixer in the software but a mixer is nice to have.

Monitors are needed to get a good mix! good luck!!! :D

Carter said:
This is true, the 24/96 has its own mixer in the software but a mixer is nice to have.

Monitors are needed to get a good mix! good luck!!! :D

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP....i called radio shack and it sounds like they have a connector that will run from my mic to the rca type jacks..imma go peep it out on my lunch..yall wish me luck..lol..shit haad me discouraged like a muthafuka last night..i thought i was gonna be able to drop a new track...lol

holla

Back