AUDIO: K54 FULL TRACK (Slow Burnin')

K54

Kia Ora, haven't posted anything for a while so heres one or our laid back tracks for yas. Some of you might recall givin' me some tips a while back of which I've learnt a lot from and am thankful. As you can see I still have a long way to go so please don't hold back on your advice.

All original music and played by us. Don't know about the mix as we only got a budget stereo to mix down to so some feed back on that would be nice. We're some Maori's from New Zealand which has it's own thriving hiphop scene here so the track relates to the struggles we've had grownin' up in northland and how we're tryin' to get our shit together and learn this game to do our shit on our own as no one else will let us through their doors cause their all a bunch of main stream kiss ass chumps. TANEMAHUTA!! Also workin' on some more aggressive soundin tracks which we hope to have on our demo cd one day as well. :)

Right click and select 'Save Target As...'
K54 - Slow Burnin'

peace.

dude,

thanks for not using nowhereradio

I enojyed the song and the bear. I like your style of flowing. It reminds me of a very talented artist I once knew.

Ovarll: A

Back