ATL'S producer's swap meet

jugalo180

www.moneyistherecipe.com
I have a clip of the producer's swap meet battle that is held in Atlanta. Actually I'm just linking you to the clip on Youtube.com through my page. I personally know Tone Beats who is featured on there battling MR. President. Aye Yo, Tone aot, check out your boy Tone get down. I never seen him that hype in the studio but then again I have heard stories about his energy when he's battling.

PRODUCER'S SWAP MEET

Inspirational.Thats why I do what I do.I got a long way to go but its worth it.The reactions was were a reason for me to continue with this.More work to be done.Thanks for sharing that.

Tone beats was extra crunk!!! His beats was hittin hard too!! When i heard the beggining of his first beat, i jumped out the seat and started dancin! His second beat was mad crazy. Something like a scary type beat. Everybody was crunk on that one. He tripped me out when he got in Mr. Prez's face!! That's competition mayne!!! I wish i could get into a competition like that. I don't know when they have these competitions tho. That video inspired me to go and make some beats today when i was pretty content on chillin! Mr. President had me about to break my neck on that last beat. I love dramatic beats.

Thanks for the complement and the link jug. I'm about to make some heat. I'm going to try to post a new beat on my soundclick before the end of today. I'm tryin to sell some beats to get more equip man. I got my eye on a mic i wanna buy. It's not that expensive and i used it at my friends studio. This mic sounds good. I've been wanting it for a while but money is thin. Check it out http://www.proaudiotoys.com/store/product.aspx?prdId=178713

Dope drop cuzzin. funny az hell how they prance around during their beat like those choir conductors in church

Back