asio problem

Ok so something is wrong, a Quad core should definately handle more than that. Did you try the optimization guide? My guess is that your video settings are hogging your CPU. I have 90% of my fancy video settings disabled because I dont need them for audio. Because your system does run OK, but then runs out of gas, I guess your audio is not getting the full potential of the CPU.

ok
i see
do you mean i have to unplug my cam
i wouild love if you would help me out here
sorry i didnt get y ou any sooner
hope when you back o nline we can chat some more

Not sure, but there are video settings in Windows that I know make a difference, I'll look into it and post back.

ok
thanks i would be most gratefull
and to answer about a trap
i dont to trap no one
in anycase if you have msn chat
we can chat
who ever that can help m e
i would be gratefull

Try this:

go to Control Panel > click on System> click on Advanced system settings> click on the advanced tab> click on settings> choose "best performance" (your probably set on best appearance) click on apply. This will change all your video settings dont panic. (you can always switch back) Test to see if the audio runs better.

ok i will be waiting for the videos
and by the way i dont want to trap no one

You're not trapping anyone, I am. I asked if you had a cracked copy of Cubase. Supercreep was warning you not to answer that question because I would have banned you if you said yes. We don't promote theft or piracy at this site so I actively pursue people who come here looking for help with their stolen warez.

However, you had already answered that you didn't have a cracked version of Cubase before Supercreep's warning. So don't worry about it, you're cool.

Sorry you're not getting the help on your problem. It's not easy to diagnose this kind of stuff over the internet. Usually, pops and glitches are because your computer cannot handle the task at hand, it's busy doing other things. You need to figure out how to lighten the load on your computer so it can devote more time to processing your VSTi's.

Be sure to reload your ASIO drivers, though I don't think that's your problem, but it doesn't hurt. Make sure you don't have other programs runnign at the same time. Turn off any anti-virus software. Defrag your hard drive.

good luck

ok i understand all of that hoping that no one would promote
piracy.way to go
but i would always say let your concious be you guide

and thanks still for helping or atleast trying to help i really apprecaite it
i would try everything you say just to get a better result
by the way didnt get your name lol chill
your are send by god
nice meeting you
you all are blessed by god

thanks for all the help
and i did try everything you said
but there was one thing i overlooked
when i looked at the ram i thought i had three gig in
but i actually inserted the wrong ones which give me 1.5 gig
but i did eventually changed it so now im really on three gigs
and that was the reason why i was getting such a bad performance
but its all fix and good now
wish it was working much better but its still better than how it was
few days ago.

im ok pdp
i wanted to asked a question about
lexicon omega soundcard
but i found the problem
the audio keep dropping out then i found out
was the upgrade wasnt good atleast to my knowlegde
since i have downgraded to the originald version
i dont get no that problem no more

so how are you my friend

Very Well,

Thank You for asking, learning alot here around the forum, great group of guys here.

Pete

Back