As they say...

greezyc

Knows Not What He's Doing
Curiosity killed the cat! In other words, I'd like to get some feedback.
Here's a song of mine recorded in a little 12' x 8' carpeted room out in my garage.
It's punk rock and I'm singing and playing every instrument...
The song is called, Bragg Exagerate and Lie.
Enjoy!:D

Sounds good on these headphones.
Reminds me a lot of earlier Pennywise. The vocals & sounds...
Ha, I read the review above and Pennywise reminds me of Bad Religion.
Anyway, good tight playing and lots of energy. Sounds like good clarity on the instruments too.
Good work ;)

SnakeDog5050 said:
Sounds good on these headphones.
Reminds me a lot of earlier Pennywise. The vocals & sounds...
Ha, I read the review above and Pennywise reminds me of Bad Religion.
Anyway, good tight playing and lots of energy. Sounds like good clarity on the instruments too.
Good work ;)
SnakeDog, thanks!

...if you only knew.:D ;)

This tune has lots of energy which keeps it grooving from start to finish. I like the overlap of the vocals that happens - I think on the chorus - nice effect. I can't hear the pitchiness - maybe that's just my inexperienced ears though - it sounds ok to me. Everything seems well mixed. Like the panning on the drums..... Good Tune....

ido1957 said:
This tune has lots of energy which keeps it grooving from start to finish. I like the overlap of the vocals that happens - I think on the chorus - nice effect. I can't hear the pitchiness - maybe that's just my inexperienced ears though - it sounds ok to me. Everything seems well mixed. Like the panning on the drums..... Good Tune....
Ido, thanks for the comments!
The pitchiness is mostly just a few lines throughout the song (that I'm aware of). I know it's not perfect, but I didn't really shoot for that (obviously:p)...
This is actually a song that I wrote, recorded and sang in a three hour garage tweak sesh (not actually on tweak though :eek: ). Some of the vocals are actually from the first test run through...
The song from the begining, wasn't really meant to be displayed. But, it turned out decent, so I figured I'd throw it out to the wolves and see if it would come back in one piece. ;)
I really appreciate all the comments.

PS. This was the first song I was able to record the vox with my SM7. I love that mic!

Back