As Good As A Neumann But Cheaper

Ya know if you check the sellers feedback you will see he has sold a total of 1 mic. To this bunyip. All his other sales (13)weren't even musical equipment. Gee, I'd spend $699 from someone like this. In the words of Monty Python.....
Spam spam spam spam
Spam spam sapm sapm
Wonderful spam, Wonderful Spam

AS GOOD AS ANEUMANN

LOOK I HAD NOT EXPECTED SUCH A DEBATE!!!!
I WAS JUST READING THE FORUM AND WAS LOOKING AT THE QUESTION WHAT GOOD MICS ARE OUT THERE FOR LEES THAN $1000.... SHEEESH
YOU GUYS ARE SO PARANOID OF A NEW PRODUCT CHEAP KNOCK OFF THIS AND CHEAP KNOCK OFF THAT>
I BOUGHT THIS UNIT ON A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND I WAS SO AMAZED>>>>>AND WANTED TO PASS ON THE GOOD NEWS CRIKEY>>>>>IM NO IDIOT WE PUT THIS THING THROUGH ITS PACES IT DOES STAND UP >>>>>>LAST TIME I PASS ON GOOD NEWS

Not to knock you bud and you may be on the up and up but I always find it strange when I look up a company name on Google, like J&T Fielo, and get back ZERO links, well it makes me think.......

Keep your shirt on!

This has been your official welcome to HomeRecording.com. Have a nice day. :cool:

We're always interested in hearing about new products, and about new vendors who can offer value to the home recordist. It's just that the carp about "as good as Neumann" won't get you too far with this crowd.

Re: AS GOOD AS A NEUMANN

bunyip said:
Do anyof you guys know who JAMES HEWGILL is ?
So-the-fuck-what?????

Al Schmidt and Bruce Swedien endorse mics too... that doesn't make the mics the "be all and end all." You still have to choose mics appropriate for your specific application rather than say "well if Swedien uses it it must be great" for all situations.

AS GOOD AS A NEUMANN

BUT IT REAALY DOES SOUND AS GOOD (SIGH)
WHAT DOES IT TAKE???
I KNOW I CANT SHOW IT O YOU BUT I KNOW THAT A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE CANT GO WRONG??

Hey Bunny Dip,

Did someone either die or park their school bus on your "Caps-lock" key recently?

Might wanna' get that checked out.

Re: AS GOOD AS ANEUMANN

bunyip said:
LOOK I HAD NOT EXPECTED SUCH A DEBATE!!!!
I WAS JUST READING THE FORUM AND WAS LOOKING AT THE QUESTION WHAT GOOD MICS ARE OUT THERE FOR LEES THAN $1000.... SHEEESH
YOU GUYS ARE SO PARANOID OF A NEW PRODUCT CHEAP KNOCK OFF THIS AND CHEAP KNOCK OFF THAT>
I BOUGHT THIS UNIT ON A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND I WAS SO AMAZED>>>>>AND WANTED TO PASS ON THE GOOD NEWS CRIKEY>>>>>IM NO IDIOT WE PUT THIS THING THROUGH ITS PACES IT DOES STAND UP >>>>>>LAST TIME I PASS ON GOOD NEWS

Calm down. This mic or any cheap mic will never compare to a Neuman. Any Neuman. If you had all the Neuman mics and challenged all the cheap knockoffs, the Neuman will win, always. A U87 will have different applications from a TLM103. If your statement were true, then Neuman would have been way out of buisiness by now. I have some cheapies that are good for some things, but my Neumans are better at most things, and always better than the cheapos.

AS GOOD AS A NEUMANN

See people get stuck in tradition. Something new comes along and paranioa sets in.Well all I know some very experienced engineer friends of mine tested the HA-101 with me and all were very impressed.but you suckers can go on paying top dollar.
This mic will change and challenge the old ways ( im willing to bet my mic on it )
I have dealt with these guys they are independent and only developed this product recently I have had no problems so far with the service and have spent much time looking into their company and endorsements.
So dont be so harsh on the new guys this mike eats up any RODES AKG SENHEISER AND IS EXTREEMLY CLOSE TO A U87 I SWEAR!!!.

Bunyip.........

In the big scheme of things James Hewgill is nobody. OK, I've worked with at least one person that he has, but that doesn't make me anything special either..............he may be well known in the west, but it still means diddley squat to 99% of people on this BBS.

I don't know what your point with Rode is about.
If you meant that no-one knew of them 5 years ago then all I can say is do your fuckin' homework sunshine. They have been around and well known since '91 or '92.

:cool:

Shut up already. Everybody here knows what your Fielo mic is.

Backwards engineered trash.

How about you go tell the guys over at Harmony Central, or better yet, how about over at ProRec. I'm sure those guys would appreciate getting turned on to another Chinese mic much more than the arrogant clowns here.:rolleyes:

AS GOOD AS A NEUMANN

JAMES HEWGILL NOBODY???
TOMMY EMANUEL???? DAVE HOLE???
GEORGE????
They are nobody are they?? Mate you are in Australia??? Where have you been?? If you dont know ??
I must admit mabey RODE were known 10 yeas ago (how well Im not so sure) but they are a peice of crap compared to the HA-101

AS GOOD AS A NEUMAN

Riely375 You are backward ignorant trash...I put it to you If you bought one and it didnt go as good as I recon I will buy you a U47
Put your money where your mouth is!!!

bunyip said:
...you suckers can go on paying top dollar.

Actually bunny, I think you may be the one paying top dollar. The Fielo mic's are rebranded under more than a dozen other names (SE Electronics, Pacific Pro Audio, etc.) and sell for much cheaper than "J&T" is selling them for. This is nothing new.

AS GOOD AS A NEUMANN

DUH These are modified MODIFIED!!! redesigned by engineers and audio experts in audio labs. If you can find the same model any where else exept J&T I will give you my TLM 103
Im not going into a flame war I just want to share my experience....

Re: AS GOOD AS A NEUMAN

bunyip said:
Riely375 You are backward ignorant trash...I put it to you If you bought one and it didnt go as good as I recon I will buy you a U47
Put your money where your mouth is!!!

Waste YOUR money on that Chinese crap. I have no use for any of it.

Back