Artist song development fourm?

Wack

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knew of any fourms like this one, But dealing with artist development. Like get some critisisum done on my stuff. Maybe some insite of where to add things, if somethings to much. Stuff like that, if anyone knows of any, please enlighten me!:drunk:

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knew of any fourms like this one, But dealing with artist development. Like get some critisisum done on my stuff. Maybe some insite of where to add things, if somethings to much. Stuff like that, if anyone knows of any, please enlighten me!:drunk:

you can do that here in the mp3 clinic here...but you have to participate not just stick a song up and expect others to give their time up with no reciprocation..

it works pretty well too

There's also the songwriting forum, if you're at the pre-recording stage... and want to discuss lyrics, structure etc...

you can do that here in the mp3 clinic here...but you have to participate not just stick a song up and expect others to give their time up with no reciprocation..

it works pretty well too

There's also the songwriting forum, if you're at the pre-recording stage... and want to discuss lyrics, structure etc...

OR you could post in the cave and really get a whack to the old turnip of what people think about it!:laughings:

:cool:

Back