Arkansas Vet looking for 100% honest opinions.......

jandrews248

Just know when I find you ill be ready. Willing to go to any lengths, my weaknesses will become my strengths.

I don't think, I just drink then spit this shit better than the shrink. Wink, your prettier in pink bending for me as I think about splitting this rink, then that thought Bings, why do I sing? How far will it go, how many others will cling, this isn't a dream it's my thing. I'm a small giant wing to show others that's there's more than to being human that the tape can't seem to cover a gleam of a true scene.

We're a team together to rebuild our fiery dream, in just then trying to protect our fucking kin ya swipe my gun, ill take it right back and make you run! Democrats can you handle that, next time ill poison you threw your air vat. Republicans don't think we're friends, I wanna kill you just as fast as them. Gotta grab your overalls, pull those straps till you bend and crawl. Stand up strait tall and strong enough pull a Uhaul to Utah from you crawlin to you ballin, over lapping hoppy callings.

How do you think I write alright, I'm not a rapper I've only done this a few years of my life, I just get high and write white noise for all the boys and girls to open your eyes to the wide world, but I hurled from my word into the sky like life as a bird always assured what I heard it'll be the death of me first before I'm burned so bad I won't write another verse. I'm not sayin that I won't lie to get a piece of my pie but when time flies who's really gunna cry when my mind lies intergalacticly where cows fly on Jupiter's eye.

Over exaggerated by the under graduated, probably because I'm the executioner. Expedite your final fight be looking like you got it stuck tonight, right in your blow horn torn from a bulls horn awaken and reborn gotcha be running around impersonating rodeo clown blown down lower than the gofers mound.

I wanna be the next one to chew them all up and spit'em all out, for me to do that I gotta show them up and blow them down, toke it up and blowin rounds, postin them up and share them around! I can't let nobody think there better than me then there'd be no reason for me to continue on smacking any emcee for even trying to think of any V, see I can't even let them see what's next to fall out of my apple tree.

Bite, crunch, and crew you up like an apple seed that fell from the tree. Seems to me you didn't fall far from the tree dreaming aroused greed, great another bad seed but I gotta pot boiling where I lead ate up emcee's that I feed because their so hungry. Plead for my mead but I'm drunk, fat, and silly when it comes lyrically, but I like the sound of mythology back fighting my way up to Apollo. Quality over quantity, Fuck that! Poverty over rules probably, war equals unbalanced loyalty.

Hold the fight until we take flight out of sight, hold my light, it's to bright for me tonight. Wrong and right, yin and yang, maybe and might, no or yes will crop the bite. Just let me write what I see at night based from my height, I know I'm not that tall alright but I seen just fine last night.

I don't get aroused when you look my way, ill throw towels at the games you play. I churn bowels with the licks I lay, I reword nouns in this rap for my name, ill ask how before pray for today is the day. Insane but now that's a regular card to play, if I say I think about skinning a cat while I'm gutting a squirrel is normal then I don't even want to know what this world has come to. If I say I'd hit it with a bat then I would have hit it on the hat, by the tip of the nose, barely brushed the nest laid by the crows, tickled the idea yet ever so close.

Might help to structure it more like poetry...

snip

How do you think I write, alright
I'm not a rapper, I've only done this a few years of my life

I just get high and write white noise
for all the boys and girls
to open your eyes to the wide world

But I hurled from my word into the sky
like life as a bird, always assured what I heard
it'll be the death of me first, before I'm burned so bad
I won't write another verse

I'm not sayin that I won't lie to get a piece of my pie
but when time flies who's really gonna cry
when my mind lies intergalacticly where cows fly
on Jupiter's eye.

I don't have the time or patients for ignorance and it's quite immature, grow up. It's not poetry, it's a style of art that I'm trying help spread rather than obscene language that my generation was raised on. Have you ever just stopped to think how the 90's generation would have been raised without vulgarity? I understand how the government has what their ways they want us to live but there are other ways of retaliating other than terrorizing and corrupting. It's all about being the bigger person and sending the message a way they couldn't imagine to understand.

I don't have the time or patients for ignorance and it's quite immature, grow up. It's not poetry, it's a style of art that I'm trying help spread rather than obscene language that my generation was raised on. Have you ever just stopped to think how the 90's generation would have been raised without vulgarity? I understand how the government has what their ways they want us to live but there are other ways of retaliating other than terrorizing and corrupting. It's all about being the bigger person and sending the message a way they couldn't imagine to understand.

I read it four times, I have no idea what the message is. Anti government? anti democracy? you hate cats? I did notice you threatened to kill people. and it is patience, not patients. "Have you ever just stopped to think how the 90's generation would have been raised without vulgarity?" this line makes no sense as you use it in your piece. remember, you asked for 100% honesty. you will get it here. sorry, did not get any of it.

It's not poetry, it's a style of art that I'm trying help spread rather than obscene language that my generation was raised on. Have you ever just stopped to think how the 90's generation would have been raised without vulgarity?

Huh?

Dude...read what you write.
There's enough vulgarity and obscene language in what you wrote. You are certainly a product of the '90s generation.

So how about that fur ball...?

Maybe you'd have more time and your vet practice would have more patients if you didn't make threads like this one.

I didn't even catch that in his post.

Makes you feel like a higher-level college education isn't what it use to be when spelling is still an issue. :D

I didn't even catch that in his post.

Makes you feel like a higher-level college education isn't what it use to be when spelling is still an issue. :D

Well, in his defense, he is in Arkansas. He's doing pretty good just by figuring out the internet.

To all who have commented already and to those next to comment....

I joined this sight blind not knowing what to expect. I was rude when I seen the first few comments were intentionally sarcastic thinking everyone at that point was going to do the same. I didn't explain anything about what I wrote because I want to know what others seen when they read the words. I am political but have my own views. Taking another's life is obviously shunned and looked down upon but what about us Vets that are placed in a kill or be killed situation? Rhetorical question, I know we joined our branch of service knowing hostile environments are possibly ahead.

When I made my spelling error is was a bit irate because I felt offended because I took the wrong approach on how I should have came about communicating. I do apologize, I never meant to try and insult or criticize anyone.

With this being said I'd like to break down what I wrote so the next few that read this can make a better understanding of it.

"just know when I find you I'll be ready" I'm referring to what some writes refer to as their own confidence in my art.

Next, I understand The level of hostility I used saying "I'll poison you threw your air vat." and "I wanna kill you just as fast as them." I spent my time in the military and served my two tours and in my eyes the level of poverty in our country shouldn't be threatened by those who have all to take all we have.

Just like your comments made to me, "I hurled from my word into the sky like life as a bird always assured what I heard it'll be the death of me first before I'm burned so bad I won't write another verse."

"Over exaggerated by the under graduated" every person I vocally presented everything I have written has been intrigued.

"Great another bad seed but I gotta pot boiling where I lead are up emcee's that I feed because their so hungry plead for my mead but I'm drunk, fat, and silly when it comes to lyrically" This reference is explaining that their are so many artist that can survive and write their own lyrics without their producers.

Taking another's life is obviously shunned and looked down upon but what about us Vets that are placed in a kill or be killed situation? Rhetorical question, I know we joined our branch of service knowing hostile environments are possibly ahead.

All I have to say is thank you for putting your life on the line for me. Oh, and negative response to art isn't really a problem. Lack of positive response is the bigger challenge. Make your art as good as you can make it, put it out there and hope it finds an audience.

Just know when I find you ill be ready. Willing to go to any lengths, my weaknesses will become my strengths.

I don't think, I just drink then spit this shit better than the shrink. Wink, your prettier in pink bending for me as I think about splitting this rink, then that thought Bings, why do I sing? How far will it go, how many others will cling, this isn't a dream it's my thing. I'm a small giant wing to show others that's there's more than to being human that the tape can't seem to cover a gleam of a true scene.

We're a team together to rebuild our fiery dream, in just then trying to protect our fucking kin ya swipe my gun, ill take it right back and make you run! Democrats can you handle that, next time ill poison you threw your air vat. Republicans don't think we're friends, I wanna kill you just as fast as them. Gotta grab your overalls, pull those straps till you bend and crawl. Stand up strait tall and strong enough pull a Uhaul to Utah from you crawlin to you ballin, over lapping hoppy callings.

How do you think I write alright, I'm not a rapper I've only done this a few years of my life, I just get high and write white noise for all the boys and girls to open your eyes to the wide world, but I hurled from my word into the sky like life as a bird always assured what I heard it'll be the death of me first before I'm burned so bad I won't write another verse. I'm not sayin that I won't lie to get a piece of my pie but when time flies who's really gunna cry when my mind lies intergalacticly where cows fly on Jupiter's eye.

Over exaggerated by the under graduated, probably because I'm the executioner. Expedite your final fight be looking like you got it stuck tonight, right in your blow horn torn from a bulls horn awaken and reborn gotcha be running around impersonating rodeo clown blown down lower than the gofers mound.

I wanna be the next one to chew them all up and spit'em all out, for me to do that I gotta show them up and blow them down, toke it up and blowin rounds, postin them up and share them around! I can't let nobody think there better than me then there'd be no reason for me to continue on smacking any emcee for even trying to think of any V, see I can't even let them see what's next to fall out of my apple tree.

Bite, crunch, and crew you up like an apple seed that fell from the tree. Seems to me you didn't fall far from the tree dreaming aroused greed, great another bad seed but I gotta pot boiling where I lead ate up emcee's that I feed because their so hungry. Plead for my mead but I'm drunk, fat, and silly when it comes lyrically, but I like the sound of mythology back fighting my way up to Apollo. Quality over quantity, Fuck that! Poverty over rules probably, war equals unbalanced loyalty.

Hold the fight until we take flight out of sight, hold my light, it's to bright for me tonight. Wrong and right, yin and yang, maybe and might, no or yes will crop the bite. Just let me write what I see at night based from my height, I know I'm not that tall alright but I seen just fine last night.

I don't get aroused when you look my way, ill throw towels at the games you play. I churn bowels with the licks I lay, I reword nouns in this rap for my name, ill ask how before pray for today is the day. Insane but now that's a regular card to play, if I say I think about skinning a cat while I'm gutting a squirrel is normal then I don't even want to know what this world has come to. If I say I'd hit it with a bat then I would have hit it on the hat, by the tip of the nose, barely brushed the nest laid by the crows, tickled the idea yet ever so close.

I kind of like it and would like to hear a recording.

You need to clear up the homonyms, though. Patience/patients, threw/through, etc.

Also, why did you mention you're a Vet in the title? I don't see how that has anything to do with anything, but thanks, as Boulder said.

" ill throw towels at the games you play.."
What's a throw towel & why is it ill?
"...because their so hungry plead for my mead"
Their what is so hungry & why are you giving away fermented honey?
"I'll poison you threw your air vat."
After the fish, (Poisson?), why did they throw the air vat?
I'm not a vet but I'll tell you this, a pitbull isn't the thing to kiss, it's gingivitis will bleed your gums, after it's ripped off your plums.
Repeat it, delete it, expletive secreted, I'm always going forward because your hair line retreated. My hommie don't understand my clever use of homonym, but that's cool cos, man, cos I don't comprehend him. I'm a rapper, a mapper, veteran, vegetarian, vegan veterinarian. The way I gather women I could become a seminarian. Round the world, walk the dog, yo, yo, yoyo.
Get it sorted and repost it - preferably with a recording of you performing.

Last edited:

I joined this sight blind not knowing what to expect. I was rude when I seen the first few comments were intentionally sarcastic thinking everyone at that point was going to do the same. I didn't explain anything about what I wrote because I want to know what others seen when they read the words. I am political but have my own views. Taking another's life is obviously shunned and looked down upon but what about us Vets that are placed in a kill or be killed situation? Rhetorical question, I know we joined our branch of service knowing hostile environments are possibly ahead.

When I made my spelling error is was a bit irate because I felt offended because I took the wrong approach on how I should have came about communicating. I do apologize, I never meant to try and insult or criticize anyone.

With this being said I'd like to break down what I wrote so the next few that read this can make a better understanding of it.

I cant believe people have been giving a blind veterinarian a hard time

I thank you for your service

Maybe you'd have more time and your vet practice would have more patients if you didn't make threads like this one.

hahahahahah

I cant believe people have been giving a blind veterinarian a hard time

I thank you for your service

LOL...

You're being too artsy fartsy lol. It seems like maybe you're even just trolling. Pretending the be artsy farts for some stupid reason. No one will take this crap seriously. You post a wall of text. I start reading it and I'm like what the funk is wrong with this dude? It this song lyrics? Is he translating a mexican novella? What is his major malfunction? Now that I know it's SUPPOSED to be some kind of art I can say it clearly is not art. It's not even thought out very well. Art is supposed to capture the imagination and this is confusing and not worth wasting time on. At least find a way to make it interesting before you bore everyone to death.

Back