Argosy 7500 monitor arm S3-B; Anyone selling one for less than Argosy's Price?

Hello everyone. My partners and I recently got our first Argosy desk, the Halo Plus, for our home studio. I'm aware of the monitor arm, the 7500 monitor arm S3-B, that can be mounted to the desk along with the Halo Rail Mount Adapter. Is anyone here selling one of the 7500 monitor arm S3-B models, or does anyone know where I could possibly get one for less than $489.99 (new from Argosy)? I'd like to find a deal on one of these because it would definitely be a good addition to my desk for our semi-heavy Sceptre 34" Ultrawide monitor (Sceptre C345W).

Thank you,

Aron

I don't know of any deals on the Argosy 7500 monitor arm, but it's a great piece of gear so it's worth the price. I'm sure you could find a similar arm for cheaper, but it may not be as good quality.

--
Jason Hook. I enjoy remixing old songs using Audacity together with UnMixIt for vocal removal or isolation
The Argosy one is marked up a lot. Even the Ergotron is a fraction of the cost. There are a lot of good units out there. We see a lot of different brands. I had a bunch given to me when doing an install where the client didn't realize the furniture came with them. These were the AVFi C900s. Really nicely made and while pricey, about half the Argosy. Sold a bunch on FB Marketplace and kept enough for the studio and office. Pay attention to VESA mount dimension and weight rating. Size rating is a guess based on these two things. If it is rated to the weight and the VESA screw spacing is correct, it will work.

Mount_01.jpg

Back