Are you totally awesome?

When we, as fresh babies come into this world, we are perfect and we all leave exactly the same way.
Just a little wiser for the wear of this experience. Are you experienced? I am.
On purpose for a purpose......carry on my wayward son.
We all have awesome and we all have awful in us.
It's the sum of all those decisions and choices we make using these polarized traits in this journey through space and time that we will leave with packed in our souls suitcase.
Enjoy the journey and every now and then stop and take a moment to ponder this magical mystery tour we're get to experience for a blink of an infinite second, in awe and wonder. Awesome sauce! It grows cool souls in 7 ways!

Last edited:
I find that hard to believe. I need to move some heavy PA equipment.
?? I have a bad back and tennis elbow now, and my golf handicap has gone up from 4 to 12 in the last few years... but I can still play some pretty good guitar. As a musician I am in my prime, as an athlete I am not 😅😉👍

We when we, as fresh babies come into this world, we are perfect and we all leave exactly the same way.
Just a little wiser for the wear of this experience. Are you experienced? I am.
On purpose for a purpose......carry on my wayward son.
We all have awesome and we all have awful in us.
It's the sum of all those decisions and choices we make using these polarized traits in this journey through space and time that we will leave with packed in our souls suitcase.
Enjoy the journey and every now and then stop and take a moment to ponder this magical mystery tour we're get to experience for a blink of an infinite second, in awe and wonder. Awesome sauce! It grows cool souls in 7 ways!
Ah just got it, is this thread about how many song titles? Sorry I'm a bit slow 😉

my golf handicap has gone up from 4 to 12 in the last few years..
Yeah sorry bro....we can't be friends anymore. Complaining about a 14 handicap...that's not right!
I love golf and I hate golf.
Unfortunately I did not start playing until about 10 years ago at 59.
My son-in-law dragged / shamed me into playing the game...What's wrong with you a white businessman who doesn't play golf WTF?
So I started playing and I stunk it up really good...then I got a little better studying Moe Norman ( cause I'm too cool and proud to take lessons) and Moe knows...
I improved a bit, got down below the wicked 28 handicap...but getting below the 18 has been daunting. It is a love hate thing...and people like you...haters gotta hate... ;)

Back