are you so much liking the oktava 219?

sweetnubs

Hi to you. I am fine thank you. I'm thinking about getting soon the oktava 219. Is it being so good? I am not cannot finding any information about opinions on the 219 in the section that is being for microphones so I thought I'd be starting really shortly a new thread.

the mk219 is an ok character mic with limited uses in my opinion.

the mk319 on the other hand or the mk012 are fairly decent mics (especially the mk012).

steve
www.mojopie.com

sweetnubs said:
Hi to you. I am fine thank you. I'm thinking about getting soon the oktava 219. Is it being so good? I am not cannot finding any information about opinions on the 219 in the section that is being for microphones so I thought I'd be starting really shortly a new thread.

Hi too yo to. Yes, the Ocktava MK219 is fine to very good choice in not so distant future. Being so chosen carefully by logical conciquence, sounds are being "darkfull" Just thoughtfully tell yo for distant future sounds not "warm" in fashionable times as now, look to the MK319 better for capsule much the same grilling not.

Peice for your wanting of sounds betterment.

Svenn Gali.

I am not knowing the 219, but with praise I am singing for that which is other than that which you speak, in name the 319. It is, what you say?, a whole other ballroom.

Rabi Danka

Robert D said:
I am not knowing the 219, but with praise I am singing for that which is other than that which you speak, in name the 319. It is, what you say?, a whole other ballroom.

Rabi Danka

Why is it that I start reading with an accent when I read this thread?

Thanking you so very, very much,

Steve

Back