Are these beats o.k

hmm. assuming you want someone to rap on them, I suggest you keep them somewhat... regular?

yes. I can't imagine any flow on an irregular rhythm.

someone could rap on them.....probably those jazz style rappers that seem off beat to everyone but themselves.....i would suggest you keep working on them...i think i understand where you're going with them but they are still off to me

Trax,
I gotta say ,very um .....interesting.The beats were off and irregular to say the least.Did you do them like that on purpose or are you experimenting or are you learning a new piece of gear?I'm not trynna sound funny ,just curious.

.............one...........

Im still tryin to learn how to use the sequencer on the motif.Im also tryin to learn how to use quantize.

there's some interesting stuff going on there.. but yeah your timing is WAY off and it badly needs mixing

oh ok,
yeah it just takes a little time to learn new gear.you'll be okay.just make sure to read,read and then read the manual again and master the basic functions of your gear BEFORE you try something complex.Keep it up and keep bangin' em

...........one...........

i peep the tracks, and i like where you trying to go..but 1st learn you equipment before posting your beats to get everything down...timing is everything peace

I think my ten month old has more rythym. This was my favorite quote on your page:

"My production is a type of production how makes hot tracks.If we make a song it will be tight.That is a little bit about my band."

What the?? I guess you already think you're the shit, too bad you don't have the skills to back it up.

Eddie

Back