are there demo versions of cakewalk available?

delah

im interested in checking out cakewalk..or products similar to it like guitar tracks pro and stuff like that. i was just wondering if anyone knew of any demo versions i could try before purchasing. im new to computer recording software so i dont much about different programs but i dont really like the one i have now (cubasis vst..came with my soundcard). then again i dont want to drop the cash on something i dont know about....well, you know what im talking about....
thanks

ahhh....never mind....i found it on the website. i also found cd wave available for downloading for 10 bucks. i thought that program was share ware? whats the deal with that? i got it off the cd wave web site for free a long time ago...have things changed or something?

delah said:
ahhh....never mind....i found it on the website. i also found cd wave available for downloading for 10 bucks. i thought that program was share ware? whats the deal with that? i got it off the cd wave web site for free a long time ago...have things changed or something?

delah - I have no idea about other programs but if you want to look at the whole product range of Cakewalk you won't be disapointed, even with the entry level products. ;)

delah said:
i thought that program was share ware? whats the deal with that? i got it off the cd wave web site for free a long time ago...have things changed or something?

Yeah...too many cheap bastards refusing to pay for software. I'm not implying anything......I'm just saying..... :p

Back