Arboretum Systems??

THX1136

Bonehead
Are these guys gone to software heaven? I'm a registered user of their Ray Gun software and was wanting to contact them with upgrade questions and related stuff. The web site comes up with a page not found error. The toll free number on the software install disc I have connects to a live phone sex line, I'm assuming they are gone.

I just upgraded my DAW and my v.2 doesn't show up. It is a RTAS plug so I kind of expected it to be there even though it's quite old by now.

Other than obtaining pirated software for Ray Gun Pro AU, do I have other alternatives (other than not using it at all)?

Thanks for any information anyone can offer.

Are these guys gone to software heaven? I'm a registered user of their Ray Gun software and was wanting to contact them with upgrade questions and related stuff. The web site comes up with a page not found error. The toll free number on the software install disc I have connects to a live phone sex line, I'm assuming they are gone.

I just upgraded my DAW and my v.2 doesn't show up. It is a RTAS plug so I kind of expected it to be there even though it's quite old by now.

Other than obtaining pirated software for Ray Gun Pro AU, do I have other alternatives (other than not using it at all)?

Thanks for any information anyone can offer.
I see that CNET has download links (I didn't try any of them) but no info on the vendor. Not that I looked all that hard. You might call 8005551212 and ask for their number. Luck.

http://www.cnet.com/topic-software/arboretum-systems-inc.html

Thanks! I actually tried some of the download sites including CNET. All were dead ends. I really like Ray Gun for it's ease of doing what I needed. Perhaps I'll search for some freeware or inexpensive shareware that does the same thing. Or just do what I can manually.

Thanks again for your replies.

No idea. Their website's domain contacts reportedly belong to their CEO, Georges Jaroslaw at an address in France (not in California). Maybe they closed up shop and he's rebuilding as a one-man company in his home country.

You could try emailing him and ask what's up.

titosjaro AT sfr DOT fr

Back