Applying EQ question

Bassmusic808

Hello. I just started working with AA 1.5 and had a question. I really like the "bright and punchy" eq when applied to one of my songs except for how it sounds on one of the guitar parts. If I applied this eq setting to every other track individually and then mixed down, would I get the same sound to the entire song minus the eq to the guitar? Thanks

Bassmusic808 said:
Hello. I just started working with AA 1.5 and had a question. I really like the "bright and punchy" eq when applied to one of my songs except for how it sounds on one of the guitar parts. If I applied this eq setting to every other track individually and then mixed down, would I get the same sound to the entire song minus the eq to the guitar? Thanks
Try it and listen yourself - apply the effect to all your tracks and listen to the tune in multitrack view. If there is a track you are unsatisfied with, you can go back to the wav editor and undo the effect for that particular track. If you think everything sounds Not Too Good, the easiest way to undo all is to simply close the session and it's files and save nothing.

Maybe just do a cut on the guitars to compensate for whatever your doing to the final mix that you like. This would probably save you alot of time.

Back