Applying an Audio FX (Effects) on a particular Selection of a Track in ACID Pro 7.0

ssroycal

I am using Sony ACID Pro 7.0 in my home recording studio for long time. I have seen that I can apply Audio effects (like Compression, Multi-Tap Delay, Reverb etc) using the Plug-in manager, but the effects applies to the entire track. Is there any way that I can apply a particular effect (Say REVERB) on a particular selection on a particular track (like what we can do in Sound Forge Pro)?

Also is there any tool (or way) in ACID Pro - using which we can "Mute" a particular selection of a track (as we have the "Mute" process in the Sound Forge Pro)?
Lastly, I want to know that in a stereo track (with L-R channels), can we select a single channel, copy its content and paste it in the other channel in ACID Pro - as we can easily do it in Sound Forge?

If there is a way to do these then I can use ACID Pro as a standalone application for Recording and Mixing. Currently I am using ACID Pro for recording & Sound Forge Pro for mixing - which is often causing me lot of trouble and I want to get rid of it ! :(

Regards
Sanjoy

Back