Anyone with any Effects?

KingNothing

Anyone? Im lookin for anything. I have stuff to trade or I could buy. Dont need any distortion....well maybe, I dunno. I just need some new effects. Im in a rut.

Hey, try Ebay, lots of very inexpensive boxes there....

Some can be had for under $50.....

What are you lookin for..??

Upstate :D

Ya, Ebay seems to be a decent way to go.

Im just tryin to aquire more strange effects. Im just kinda tired of the brutal heavy distortion all the time. Lookin for maybe a phaser and a flanger. Im just in a damn rut.

I have a korg AX1G effects unit. Has Phaser, Flange, Chorus, Reverb, Pitch Shift, and a lot more. Ill sell you mine which is in great shape for $75.00 shipped. Let me know.

Ya want efx?.....I got 'em

If you're serious about wanting good and vintage effects, I'm getting ready to sell my "studio set-up" case in about another couple weeks.
I run a studio in St. Louis and in the middle of cutting tracks for our local pro football team. We need to complete several more tracks then I can sell the whole thing!
Here's the lay-out: Big Muff, Electric Mistress, Coloursound Sup-Fuzz-Wah & Phase Four, Ibanez Comp.II, >>>>>>>>there's more, in fact a total of 9 pedals all with power supple in one custom case. All or nothing at all for $600.00 plus shipping.

If you're a serious player, I can email you more info and pix.
Joe @blasingame audio productions
email me at: blasaudioprod@core.com

Back