Anyone want to do some drumming or vocals for this song?

Farno

I recently posted this song up about a week ago but I didn't title in a way of doing a collab. Now I made up my mind and am wondering if anyone wants to drum this song out. The drums in it right now are done by EZ Drummer (I'm looking into addictive drums too).

Also the song is pretty boring without vocals. If anyone wants to give it shot let me know.

This is in Cubase 5. If you need the file, I think I can just send you a PM and give you a link to download it.

I'm more curious than anything to see how "real" drums fit into this song. I want to see how much of a difference they make on one of my own songs. This could potentially make me go out and buy a drum and mic set if I really notice a difference.

Also any feedback on the guitar, bass, timing... is welcomed!

Thanks!

Do you have anything in mind for lyrics, melody, etc.? I like the track, and I think it would be fun to try doing some vocals.

On the drums, I think that's about the best results I have heard from EZ Drummer. However, they do start to sound emotionless at some point because computers are emotionless. Good luck with finding a drummer :) I think I have seen a thread around here where someone was offering to record free drum tracks...

I've never dealt with vocals on a track so I have no ideas on the melody or lyrics. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to post it!

I think the drums need to come up quite a bit. They are way in the back. I don't think I could sing metal with a straight face so no help there :D - i could probably do a Tenacious D type vocal...

I think the drums need to come up quite a bit. They are way in the back. I don't think I could sing metal with a straight face so no help there :D - i could probably do a Tenacious D type vocal...

We have a thrash metal band in town that played one of our venues - the leader steps up to the mic and says, "this is a love song" And then starts screaming like someone is stealing his virginity. I don't know how they do it.

We have a thrash metal band in town that played one of our venues - the leader steps up to the mic and says, "this is a love song" And then starts screaming like someone is stealing his virginity. I don't know how they do it.

LMAO! Oh wait, I should say something relevant here. "something relevant here". He he....

Lol, I agree the growls and "noises" those metal singers make are ridiculous. I'm not sure what would fit this mix, I'm basically putting it out there for anyone who wants to play around!

I can give recording the drums for you a shot. I've finally got my last 2 mic cables in. And I've been too lazy to record any of my own songs so this would be a good opportunity to finally record my new kit with my new setup without the frustration of worrying about writing my songs while I'm recording.

Cool, yea I'd liked to hear it! Do you want me to PM you the cubase file or how do you want to do it?

Back