Anyone want to do me a favor...

chadsxe

Arghhh.....

I have some people who want me to mix a session they just got done recording. The tracked all into Pro Tools, and guess what I have Sonar. So now I have 2 DVD's worth of work in front of me and no way to use it. Is there anyone out there with a PT setup that is willing to open these sessions up and re-export them with everything slip editied to zero and as a OMF?

It's worth a shot so let me know....

THanks

Chad

Worth a try....

Create a new session file.

Try importing the raw sound files from one of the folders into your program.

Listen to each file and put it on a track.

Who knows?

Any downloadable 30-day trial demos of the software you need?

Well I tried importing the waves but they are all at random points so it makes it impossible to line things up.

Hey Alex....

I will be talking with the band today, and will then have better idea of a time frame. Late next week might be to late but like I said I just don't know yet. Thank you for the offer, and I will keep you in mind if the timing is correct.

For anyone else who is willing to help (including you Alex), I will send 4 DVD's (2 Blank) prioritey overnight via FedEx. Inside that package will be another package with pre paid postage addressed back to me.

Thanks again

Good Luck

Start calling around: hopefully you have a friend who could do it...

If it's a paying gig perhaps you could go buy a copy of PT or pay someone to let you sit at their computer for a day or so...

Good luck. Let's hear some of your mixes when it gets done.

Back