anyone want one of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roguetitan

CopyofStringActionGuageblank.gif

Paypal me a buck to roguetitan@comcast.net that ought to cover the envelope and stamp.

they are only laminated card stock but they work excellently.
if you want more than one you are gonna have to give up an extra fiddy cent each so I can cover the cost of materials to make them.

whats your point?
I dont give a shit if you are mad or not.
theres a lot of us folks who cant afford 20 bucks for one of those damn stewsma sacles.

get over it whiner.:rolleyes:

The point is, if you are going to rip something off, at least have the courtesy to credit it to it's original source.. Your $20 as a luthier is well spent when you purchased the tool in question, I would never offer a facsimile of a product because I judged it to be too expensive. A link to the original source would have been better than to offer of a copy.

The bottom line is whether you are a guitar tech/luthier or not, you should not offer someone else's product for free because YOU judge it to be "...one of those damn stewsma sacles.".

What you gonna do next put your mp3 collection up for email download?

:mad:

The point is, if you are going to rip something off, at least have the courtesy to credit it to it's original source.. Your $20 as a luthier is well spent when you purchased the tool in question, I would never offer a facsimile of a product because I judged it to be too expensive. A link to the original source would have been better than to offer of a copy.

The bottom line is whether you are a guitar tech/luthier or not, you should not offer someone else's product for free because YOU judge it to be "...one of those damn stewsma sacles.".

What you gonna do next put your mp3 collection up for email download?

:mad:

thanks to one of the biggest forum assholes this thread is now closed
but if you still want some just e mail me.

oh and anyone wanting a copy of Rush fifth order of angels I will burn a copy of that for ya;)

first of all I am really growing tired of bumping heads with you
second of all I did not rip this off from stewmac I made this up on my autocad program which resembles the stewmac scale just as there aer LP Strat and other guitars made with a lot of simolaritys to the original there is now a sacle that resembles the stewmac original
third if stewmac wouldnt be gouging everyone 20 bucks for this scale that costs at the very most 2 dollars a piece there would be no need for me to make any business card versions of the scale
there are just so many locations you can put a scale on something the size of a business card.
besides if I was gonna rip it off I would have had them laser cut from SS and charged fifteen bucks each.

Have a nice day mutley:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back