Anyone wanna buy some really good cheap software

fiveironguy

Hey yall,
ive got a really solid collection of software here and wanted to see if anyone is interested, email me at chevellerocks@yahoo.com is you are, the price is 110$ USD. heres the list

Programs

Cubase sx 2.02.31, Steinberg Wavelab 5.0, Nuendo 2.2.0.33, Magix Sequoia 7.0, Cakewalk sonar 3.1.1 producer Edition, Reason 2.5, Native instruments Komplete 2, , fruity loops v4.51, magix music studio Deluxe 2004, sony soundforge 7, sonic foundry acid pro v4, Awave Studio, instruments Traktor DJ Studio, guitar pro v 4.0.7 with tab collection. Native instruments Labview v7.1 pro

here is a list of vst and vsti's that come with this collection

Steinberg Hypersonic plus the addon, Edirol Orchestral VSTi, Native instruments guitar rig, Yamaha Pitch fix, Korg legacy collection, Native instruments elektric piano v.1, Native , Steinberg Warp Vst, Steinberg Dcota, Vaz Modular, Waves Bundles: Diamond, IR1, Musician, Transform., hypercanvas, Steinberg Mastering edition enhanced 2002, Steinberg Ultravoice and voice designer, Steinberg Plex, antares: Autotune V3.06, Tube V.1, Kantos v.1, Microphone Modular, steinberg ultravoice, Swar VSTi, Refx vanguard v.1.04, Voxenga pack vst plugins, Steinberg: Waldorf attack, grm tools vol 1 and 2, acid loops collection

There may be a few others i have forgotten. if you have any questions just email me,

All software is fully working, i use it all in my home studio.

Sure man I'll take one.
Just send me a copy and after I contact all of those co. to confirm they are legal copies I'll send you the $110.00 USD.

Make sure you include all of your contact information so I can send the money or the police to the correct address.

But please note, I just robbed a bank and all of the money is marked with blue dye. I'll be sending blue cash for payment. Or I can send you a personal check from an account I closed ten years ago.

Anyway, glad to see all of your valuable contributions here on the forum.

C

why does everyone hate illegal software

I dont get why everyone is so tight assed about illegal software here.. ordinary joes cant afford to pay thousand of dollars for software.. maybe rich spoiled kids like you can.. but not me, when you are missing an arm its hard to find a place that will pay you a good living.. so show some compassion on those less fortunate.

Unfortunately, we're pretty much all tight assed about it. If you want to pursue this you'll be committing BBS suicide here. And besides, you came in here to SELL the software, not share the wealth for free like some internet Robin Hood.

fiveironguy said:
I dont get why everyone is so tight assed about illegal software here.. ordinary joes cant afford to pay thousand of dollars for software.. maybe rich spoiled kids like you can.. but not me, when you are missing an arm its hard to find a place that will pay you a good living.. so show some compassion on those less fortunate.

I'm sorry you do not have one arm, but please don't use that as an excuse to SELL illegal copies of software. Come on. That doesn't justify any of it, especially if you obtained it free to begin with (I don't know that you have, but I assume you didn't pay for it all).

If you feel that you have the right to use the software, then that's on you. You just won't get any respect around here for trying to sell it off.

Warren

Last edited:
fiveironguy said:
Oh fuck off with that load of horseshit......... do you know the difference between right and wrong? Do you think playing on sympathy for disabilities makes illegal activity any more "right"???

Everyone's responsible for the way they conduct their lives and how they deal with the hand they've been dealt...... they can either choose to be productive members of society contributing to the overall good, or they can be scum-sucking valueless vermin who feel the rules don't apply to them.....

Seems like you made your choice.......... :rolleyes:

In any case, take your crap and get the fuck outta here -- scamming assholes sure aren't welcome around these parts.......

fiveironguy said:
blue bear im sure youve scammed your own share of assholes you friggin homo.

Wow. I feel even more sorry for you now. :rolleyes: You're going about all this the wrong way. You're trying to make money (although not a great amount) off stuff that you didn't even pay for. Do you understand that? Playing that disability card is a disgrace to all those who do suffer from disabilities! You just don't get it, do you?

That's all I'll add.

Warren

P.S. Don't bother calling me a "homo". It won't help your case any.

This is hilarious !!!

First - you have in your possession thousands of dollars in illegal copies of software.

Second - you are trying to sell the illegal software !!

Third - you call us a bunch of tight asses and call blue bear a homo (a really good come back btw :mad: ).

Let me try to explain a few things for you. People on this board have bought their software legally. That's why we are tight asses.

And if we wanted to use illegal software, we could download it ourselves. Why do you actually think anyone would pay you ???

Me thinks you should change your logon to "Iwashitintheheadbyafiveironguy"

fiveironguy said:

Oh, I see clearly now.
Being disabled give you immunity and voids you of any punishment of crime.
I think you should also receive free gasoline at the pump every time you fill up.

Maybe we should send you a copy of a law book or a dictionary.
I think you've mistaken the word disabled for dishonest.

C

This guy ain't disabled and he don't have all that software. He's just running a scam, got caught and now wants to waste some of our time. Don't give it to him.

Back