anyone using N-tracks with Izotope Ozone

cat

I've heard some good things about the Izotope mastering SW, but I want to get opinions from anyone using these products on how well they work together.

I use n-track and have the ozone demo. I put ozone on the master channel of mixed down stereo track and it will run. There is NO trouble running it with n-track, problems will be just from cpu usage that ozone requires. I have P-III 733 and ozone pushes it really hard 60-70%.

you can switch of the effects you don't need in ozone to save the cpu ( you probably knew this already ... ) it's a freakin' great plug
bizz

Bizarre and larrye could you be extra specific on how many component effects you can run on ozone at the one time (I think there are six altogether). My celeron 566 (P3 motherboard) runs about two. I am wondering how much I would need to upgrade my computer to hopefully run the lot altogether if I need to. I'm aware you can bypass each component effect easily enough but t'would be great to be able to hear everything you've tweaked running together.

Thanks

Nige

Back