anyone using a delta 44 with win 2k?i cant get mine to work

stingray

just bought a new delta 44 to take the place of my sblive. I'm trying to run it with sonar but i cant get any sound. my m-audio card shows up under device manager okay,and i think i set up my mixer and patchbay/router correctly. On the back of the delta box it says its compatible with win2k,but the manual mentions everything except 2k. I then downloaded the delta_wdm_510027.EXE driver,but the search wizard will only except the cd driver my delta 44 came with.I just wanted to know if anyone knows of any problems with delta 44 and win2k.

Stingray,
I have my Delta 44 working with Windows 2000. I used to driver from the web. When you install the driver, there should be a way to specify where the driver is located. I put all the unzipped files into their own folder on my harddrive. When installing, I selected that directory and clicked that appropriate .inf file. I don't remember all the details of how I did this, but it worked. Give M-Audio a call - the guy was very helpful with me. Also, make sure you have Service Pack 2. Good luck!

Back