Anyone Use The Lexicon Omega? Does It Suck?

thanks...

my brain is not functioning anymore today but if I get one of these do I still need to replace my pc's soundcard since it sucks?...or is this just like a soundcard replacement? Imean, won't the audio inside my computer be played by the cpu's internal soundcard or no?

Last edited:
pacman9000 said:
thanks...

my brain is not functioning anymore today but if I get one of these do I still need to replace my pc's soundcard since it sucks?...or is this just like a soundcard replacement? Imean, won't the audio inside my computer be played by the cpu's internal soundcard or no?

please anwer thisl im having amental breakwdwon

pacman9000 said:
thanks...

NO. Your new interface, *WILL BECOME YOUR SOUNDCARD*. Most all interfaces, no matter if USB, Firewire, PCI will act as both how you get sound into the computer, and how you get sound out of the computer. Usually, you can only have one soundcard active at one time. So, usually, when you hook up your new interface, you will need to disable the internal soundcard, or what ever other soundcard you used to use.

Nick98338 said:
NO. Your new interface, *WILL BECOME YOUR SOUNDCARD*. Most all interfaces, no matter if USB, Firewire, PCI will act as both how you get sound into the computer, and how you get sound out of the computer. Usually, you can only have one soundcard active at one time. So, usually, when you hook up your new interface, you will need to disable the internal soundcard, or what ever other soundcard you used to use.

thanks, i get confused easily with anything computer related...I don't know what I was thinking.

Back