Anyone Posting For The 1st Time, Please Read!

Pink Floyd - Meddle
Korn - Korn
Toad the Wet Sprocket - Fear
Steely Dan - The Royal Scam
The Freddy Jones Band - Lucid

Wrong thread Brad. I hope you guys aren't talking about me padding posts... I was just trying to suggest the newbies include all relevant info. in their question to make the answering process easier. Obviously my best intentions have been have been superceded by the ongoing twisted confusion that this thread has produced. Which will probably only serve to make them believe we are incapable of simply answering a question in the first place...:rolleyes:

subtractor said:
LOL. I'm just wondering who gave this thread 5 stars...:rolleyes:
LOL...and who gave you that avatar ? :eek: get over 250 huh ? :cool: Congrats subtractor!!! :D

The message of this thread is... Read the first post, dig all MY posts... ignore the rest... :D

getting started

exactly how does a person get started in the basement, i write pretty good stuff but i really want to learn how to record it myself. i need to know things that are as basic as whats the first piece of equipment to get, i have a guitar and its rig but thats about it. any help would be appreciated................redman

Hey redman...

How to start is one of the most famous question here... :D It would be better if you know WHAT YOU'VE GOT and WHAT'S YOUR GOAL, then we can start describe on WHAT TO DO and WHICH WAY TO GO... Do you like using digital (PC, etc.) or analog (real tape,etc.) ? What do you want to make anyway ? We can discuss about it in new thread, since this thread belongs to newbie's first post.

...and welcome to the board. ;)

Hi, I'm new fairly new here (have been reading and learning for quite awhile though..), felt that it was time to contribute...

Back