anyone hear of phonic mixers?

The phonic power supply is very poor and craps out a lot. Keeping it running will be the biggest problem you have with the board.

For the first time ever I think I may have to reccomend a Behringer. Thats how bad the Phonic stuff is.

well if you guys have heard of the rapper "dzk" he has a small phonic mixer and look at quality its crazy so how can they be that bad??

Be careful with buying something just because "X" person has one. Do you really know what it is exactly that he/she uses it for?

i have one here right next to me that i have had for over a year! no problems at all none what so ever! the pre amp is better than the Behringer one that they had has more control and i got it for $89 at Sam Ash (a company i no longer shop at :mad:) but any way i have used it for a lot of things and it has served me well although i have swaped it out for a FIREPOD now i still use it with my windows machine. no worrys :D a couple things you have to do is make sure you take good care of the power supply and also you can spend a little more money and get a better warrenty from the seller (most times)

if i had it to do over i might think about #1 buying used #2 buying new and spending more money. Tapco is making some nice stuff i hear and also Mackie seems to make nice enough stuff also they make some cheaper Spirit mixers now and a lot of people like the Yamaha MG mixers :)

Back